Friday, December 20, 2013

"Gift Raps for Christmas" by Stone of G-$quad

http://soundcloud.com/gsquadent/gift-raps-for-christmas-stone

I, Stone of G-$quad, am sending Christmas love via song form. I call it "Gift Raps for Christmas" Produced by D-Boi Beatz & Montrel Productions.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to You and Yours!!!

Lyrics:
1st verse: Well it's the 4th day of Christmas and I ain't got a Christmas Tree/ Went to my Momma's house and didn't see a gift for me (Slidddd...)// She said, "Boy you ain't little, you's a Grown Man/ It's like I manage Artists how I got my own Bands (Stacks!)// And that's them racks, pockets stuffed like a Christmas stocking/ They carol in the hood, I bet they Body Rocking// I know some people born in Garland claiming different streets/ Me? I was made from Garland like a Christmas Wreath// Man I feast on beats like Bon Appetite/ Winter Wonderland fresh, ladies flaunting chubby cheeks// Take this from me to you, giving you a Christmas speech/ If you don't like it bring it back, keep the receipt//

2nd verse: Catch me on Christmas Eve, Grandma got the pies out/ Watching Christmas Story Ralphie bout to shoot his eye out (Your're gonna shoot your eye out!)// Leave the crib, hit the scene, cleaner than a whistle blow/ When you fly as me, chicks trap you with that mistletoe// I don't kiss on everything, that's the main playa rule/ Something like a Christmas tune, how I keep it Cool Yule// Ladies looking sexy with they little red dresses/ With a Santa hat to match, tryna and a silent message...//

No comments:

Post a Comment